fbpx
reflecto
Is It Important to Tint Your Window?
Is It Important to Tint Your Window?

Ever considered tinting your home windows? It might seem like a small detail in the grand scheme of things, but trust me, it can make a alot of difference to your home.

Window tinting is a process of applying a thin film or coating to windows, typically made of polyester and other materials, to achieve various benefits. This film is usually applied to the interior side of windows. The tinting film comes in different shades and levels of darkness, offering a range of options for controlling light, heat, and even privacy.

Reflecto already gathered some explanations why tinting your home windows is a game-changer, let’s dive into it!

Temperature Control

We all love a sunny day, but when that heat starts blasting through your windows, it can turn your home into a sauna. Tinted windows act as a barrier against the sun's rays, keeping your home cooler in the summer and reducing the strain on your AC. That means lower energy bills and a more comfortable living space for you and your family.

Protect Your Furniture from Fading

You know how the sun can bleach everything it touches over time? Well, tinted windows act like a shield, blocking out those harmful UV rays and preserving the vibrancy of your belongings. Say goodbye to sun-damaged curtains and hello to long-lasting home decor.

Protect Your Skin

Just like sunscreen protects your skin from the sun's UV radiation when you're outdoors, window tinting acts as a barrier against UV rays entering your home. UV radiation can penetrate through untreated windows, leading to sunburns, premature aging, and an increased risk of skin cancer over time. Tinted windows block a significant portion of these harmful rays, reducing your exposure while you're indoors.

Glare and Sun Reflection

Ever tried to watch TV or work on your laptop with the sun glaring through the window? It's not fun. Tinted windows reduce glare, making it easier to enjoy your favorite shows or get some work done without squinting or straining your eyes.

So there you have it. Tinting your home windows isn't just about aesthetics—it's about improving comfort, saving energy, and protecting your belongings. So why not treat your home to a tinting session? You'll thank yourself every time you walk into a cooler, more private, and glare-free space.

And that’s why reflectofilm is Here

With an advanced nano technology from Japan, Reflectofilm repels heat from the sun via the building’s windows to maintain a cooler room temperature. Reflectofilm will reduce total heat by half as it rejects infrared (IR) by 100%, the light that accounts for 40% of the sun’s heat. As the remaining 60% comes from visible light, using the darker variant of Reflectofilm will further reduce room temperature. To repel most visible light and maximize temperature reduction, it is recommended to use the darkest window film that can reach up to 99% ultraviolet and infrared reduction.

Whatsapp

consulting with us via Whatsapp.

Tokopedia

shop our products directly on Tokopedia.

share:


recent post :

The Importance of Color Palette in Interior Design
Pentingnya Colour Palette dalam Desain Interior
Meningkatkan Kenyamanan dan Gaya: Menjelajahi Kacafilm yang Luar Biasa